Fitzroy Fieldhouse is a mid-century modern inspired home, in an idyllic setting in the heart of Ontario’s wine country.
Less than 2 km away from the most popular wineries, but removed from the County's busy main road.
Ready for the cold with fireplace (free wood), satellite TV and internet, games and Playstation, and electric mattress warmers! You can still brave the cold and enjoy an outdoor campfire too.
If you're already dreaming of warmer days, we'll once again have four free bikes and a Sandbanks Parks Pass in Spring 2020!
During high season, minimum 2 nights with no check-in or check-out on Saturdays. Holiday weekends, minimum 3 nights with no check-in or check-out on Saturdays or Sundays. If you don't see your dates please inquire!
- Five beds (king, queen, two full, and futon)
- Three bedrooms
- Three bathrooms (two full, both with soaker tubs, master with separate waterfall shower)
- Four free bikes (brand new in 2019)
- Satellite internet
- Outdoor campfire and indoor fireplace (with free firewood)
- Air conditioning
- Free Sandbanks and North Beach pass
- Within 10 kilometres of 23 wineries, breweries and cideries
- Seven minutes to great restaurants in Wellington (Drake Devonshire, La Condesa, East and Main)